Vintage Stanislaus Sweatshirt, 90s made in the US 50% cotton 50% polyester. Stanislaus School District was established in 1875. The original school site, consisting of 8.5 acres, is part of the present 13-acre campus of Stanislaus School located on Kiernan Road. The Stanislaus School District became the Stanislaus Union School District in 1949, merging with a northern neighbor, Stoddard District, which was formed in 1909. The Prescott District, established in 1906, was added to the Stanislaus Union School District in 1953.